My name is Hasan and here I write about my passions like Programming, GNU/Linux, free software, and torrenting. I like simple websites, so this website has been stripped down to the bare-minimum.
This website hosts some of my files. I didn't want this server space to go to waste. My favorite playlists, artists, programs, etc. will at some point be hosted here (if they're not already). Most of the files are for my own convenience, but you can look if you're curious.
- aurinstall - An AUR helper written in Python.
- hstatus - A simple status script written for dwm. Shows cmus information, volume, load average, ram usage, date, and time. No external libraries or dependancies. Binaries should work on any system with /proc/.
- simple-json - A simple but slow JSON parser written in C. I use it when I need something to parse JSON without an external library (mostly for licensing reasons).
- wordsearch-solver - A wordsearch solver written in Python. Can output to an image using PIL or using JSON.
- dwm - My own customized version of the suckless dynamic window manager. Full credit goes to the suckless team. I just applied patches.
Software Everyone Should Have
May 10, 2021