You may notice that nearly all of my projects are written in C. I adore C, even though I'm certainly not amazing at it. I write most things that aren't really meant to be written in C in Python (think quick scripts and hacks).
I like to distrohop. Currently I'm on Gentoo, but I throughout my years of using Linux as a daily driver I've used Arch the most, with second place going to Debian. I've yet to go down the rabbithole of the various BSDs.
This website hosts some of my files for my own convenience, but you can look if you're curious.
- aurinstall - An AUR helper written in C. I don't use Arch much so it isn't frequently updated.
- ns - ns (nimble status) is a status program for dwm. More info on GitHub.
- website - Code repository for this website. Articles are generated using a static site generator written in C.
- wordsearch-solver - A wordsearch solver written in Python. Can output to an image or JSON.
- dwm - My own patched version of the suckless dynamic window manager. Full credit goes to the suckless team. I just applied patches.
- st - My own version of the suckless simple terminal. Only a few patches have been applied. Has scrollback support and a custom color scheme. Has support for the delete key. It needs a lot of work, and has bugs.
Thanks to Luke Smith (YT) for his guides on self hosting:
Set Up a Basic Website! nginx, Certbot & secure login (YT)
Gmail's dumb: Just host your own mail server! (YT)